Friday, March 15, 2013

My bucket list

There are so many things I'd like to do before I leave the Earth, I know I won't hit them all-but it should be fun to try, right? What is on your bucket list?

1-Visit Scotland
2-Visit England
3-Walk around in the rain in Paris
4-Celebrate NYE in NYC
5-Ride a gondola in Italy
6-Sleep in!!!
7-Sit on a deserted beach and watch the ocean float by
8-Catch a Salmon
9-Take a road trip across the US for no reason at all, and stop at out of the way places
10-Sleep in!!! ( I am hoping if I put this on the list more than once, it will happen-haha)
11-Survive another round of teenage years
12-Design my dream house
13-Live in my dream house
14-Go on a police ride along
15-Have frozen hot chocolate in NYC
16-Get my nose pierced

1 comment:

  1. you have been the daughter, niece and wife of cops and have never been on a ride along? wow! you probably should specify sleep in as a parent...maybe your body thinks you accomplished this as a teenager. you live in the best place to catch a salmon so get to catchin' sissy! :-) great entry and i would love to join you on the scotland journey!

    ReplyDelete