Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Our birthday baby

Here you go, Miss Cassidy!

Happy Birthday to our baby girl! 20 years ago today, we were given a sweet little ginger angel. You had a bit of a rough start in life, but you are a fighter!!! I remember when I held you for the first time, I couldnt believe that you were so tiny, I had never had a baby that small before. You had a headfull of ginger hair and huge blue eyes, and a tiny heart mouth. I could tell from the very first moment I met you, that you would be strong, brave and loving-and I was right. I was so excited to have another baby girl, (your dad was in disbelief that we had a 2nd girl-he thought something was wrong with him, LOL) I couldnt wait to dress you and Ashlee alike and do your hair and have 2 little princess' in my life. We all babied you so much, because you were just so cute and tiny. Such a good and easy baby you were and smart, sooo very smart. One day you were laying on your tummy on the floor and you litterly sat up and walked, like you had known how to walk for your entire life! You were on a mission and needed to keep up with Ashlee and Nicholas. You have such an old soul. Your loyalty and love to your family amazes me. You never give up on people and your friendships and relationships prove that. I am proud to call you one of my daughters. Daddy and I cannot wait to see what the future brings to you, PS-Dad said it better bring you a job hahahha!!! We are happy you are in college and in a good and loving relationship with our Katie pie, the love you show each other is precious and we are so happy to have her in our lives.

A piece of bday advice, always remain true to yourself, don't change because of what others think you should be and do. Love always and live life, we only get 1 of them so do your best-Don't waste the gift of time we are given.

Mommy and Daddy love you and want you to know that we miss you and are UBER proud of you.. Keep on being FABULOUS!!!!








SMOOCHES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment