Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Month of the Military Child

It's official, it's the Month of the Military Child!!! CELEBRATION are in order to ALL of them. The sacrifices they endure are beyond insane. Sometimes they are left on the backburner of the deployment, RR and the return, but they shouldn't be. They SHOULD and DESERVE to have their time with their service member. My Army Brats have seriously kept me sane for 23 years. Its amazing how much strength they have given me. I feel like I can conquer the world when they are around. I am not sure why they provide this for me, but they do. I feel empowered by our children. During deployments they keep me from the loonie bin-WHY you may ask? Because for them, I have to go on!!! I NEED to get up out of bed everyday and be there for them. I need to keep them stable in an unstable lifestyle. They have made me so proud and make me feel loved. So Thank you Nicholas, Ashlee, Cassidy, Anthony, Dominic and Roman... Without you, I am not sure what my life would be like. Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you and who you have become. You have been my precious jewels... LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment