Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been close with for the longest.


This is me and my sister, Ronni Jean Simpson Engel. I have known here since April 23, 1976. We have always had a very close relationship and weathered many storms together. I lub her-Always, forever and unconditionally. She makes me laugh and it makes me sad that we dont get to see each other as often as we would like, but we talk daily and make the most of it when we are together and we like to torment our mother.. She and I are very different, but I love that. Love you, sissy.. Ronni, has 2 kiddos (Brandan and Kenzie) and a fab husband, Troy. She is very successful in anything she does. She is also kick ass tough and one day, id like to be like her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment