Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die.

I want to go somewhere tropical, warm, with cabana boys that bring me fabulous pina coladas with little umbrellas in them and I want to sleep until noon, breakfast in bed, romantic walks along the beach, watch the sunrise, dance in the ocean.. Ya, you get the hint
That is easy... Go on a honeymoon!!! We have been married 22 years and NEVER gone away together alone.. Not even a honeymoon... We were SUPPOSED to go last year to Santa Fe and for 6 months I planned it, made arrangements got the inlaws to come to Tx to watch the kids and 1 week before Sal was coming home for RR, my inlaws had to back out.. I bawled my eyes out, im not sure it is ever going to happen, but I can dream.. I have to say we have been on FABULOUS vacations as a family, all over the world, but this one just eludes me... Boooo

2 comments:

  1. Umm, Mary...you have children old enough to watch the youngin's. Time for them to earn their keep. You hear me Cass / Ashley? LOL Start planning! May I suggest a cruise? You get to go a bunch of different places and only have to pack and unpack once! :O)

    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. True, Laurie, but at the time, ashlee was prepping for Blake to come home and she was 9 months preggo, LOL

    ReplyDelete