Monday, October 18, 2010

Guten Morgen!


Whew, I didnt realize it had been so long since I had blogged.. I started working at Toys R Us and LOVE it.. The people are really nice and I already got a promotion, LOL.. So, Alaska is hitting the winter and we should get snow ANY MOMENT... This weekend I thought it was going to snow, but sadly it did not! BOOO... Sal is starting back at college next week, Tony started Open gym and bball tryouts are in Nov.. Im HAPPY and THRILLED to say he pulled up his English grade!!!! He is actually very proud of his hard work.. The little guys are good, we cut all their hair off, BECAUSE they asked, which is what we agreed on.. If they should want it long again, im game :) Doms turned out good but Romans looks like my mom cut it, yuck.. Ill fix it tomorrow on my off day, along with everything else.. Sal is good, he has his new office and its now all settled and he is off and running. I know I have mentioned this, but I HATE HATE HATE being the only girl left in this house.. Boys are ICKY.. I love them, but they are icky.. I have come to think that even if the toilet is the size of a swimming pool, 2 little boys will still miss it!!! UGG!!!!!But they do provide me alot of comedy. I cant believe the holidays are upon us. Is everyone else NOT nearly as ready as they should be? Also im in the market for a bread machine.. Any recomendations?

Our weekend started on Friday with dinner at Cattlemans(black angus) with Julie and Scott, which was very nice-with the exception of my blackberry gingerale-ICKY!! In other family news, my sister got a job at a bank, WOOOHOO for her!! Ick news is my brother in law, Troy, was in a car accident and now their truck is totalled, boooo.. But he is OKAY, which is what matters. Nick is in his new unit and is a team leader, his and Meagans baby is due any moment :) Their son, Dominic Giovanni is doing well and growing like a weed! Ashlee and Blake are dandy. He is enjoying recruiting and Ashlee is SOOO close to graduating and kaydence is now walking and tormenting her mother(MUHAHHAHAHAH) Cass is good and prepping for her placement test for college :) Hope everyone is doing well

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the updates...it seems like you guys are really getting settled in...if you need more girls in the house I'm sure Sarah and I could come be your adoptive children :) We miss you all a ton and can't wait for your next blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard that the breadman at walmart is good. I've been dropping hints at the DH for christmas... lol

    ReplyDelete