Monday, February 14, 2011

I love you!




Dear Sal,

22 years!! Can you believe it? Remember that morning 22 years ago when we said "I do"? We were both so nervous and excited. We were so grown up, (or so we thought, LOL) We were about to travel on a journey that would littlery lead us around the world, through wars(sometimes even at home) We were beginning our life as a family. I just want to thank you for being the man that you are. You are my rock, my love, my partner in life. I love that in our marriage, we have an equal partnership in all, whether that be raising our kids, or helping around the house. I love your beautiful blue eyes, they are dreamy. I love that you ask my opinion about things and can take it when it isnt in agreement with yours. I love that you put up with my feisty bitchness and think im always cute.. You make me feel like I can do anything and everything, everyday. Im proud of you as a father to our children, no kid could have ever asked for a better father :) Im glad we took this journey together and cant wait to see where else it finds us.. Together we are a great team and can face anything.. I love you baby!!! Happy 22 years and MANY more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment