Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Okay, the moving process has started...







Well YESTERDAY, Sal started taking things off the walls, patching nail holes, etc. Today he started and finished Tonys room and I did the linen closet, hall closet and working on all the laundry, washed and dried all the curtains and folded them up.. Its crazy how much crap you collect over the years, LOL NO BUENO! Tonight we will work on our room and get stuff ready to take to the post thrift shop. We have posted for sale ads on Craigslist. Time is just flying by, fast!!! Cassidy moved out today into her place-waaahhH!!!!! me no likey!






Today Sal was called and informed that I will be recieving the Dr. Mary E. Walker award. It will be presented at the centenial club on the 25th. Im very proud and happy. I have had such fabulous mentor spouses throughout Sal's career. Well we are almost done here at Ft Bliss.. I cant believe how fast these 2 years have flown by!!



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, WELL DESERVED AWARD for all you have done and are still doing. I love you! Sal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl, after having just done this, I do NOT envy you!! It's exciting and exhausting!
    Congratulations on the Mary Walker award! I agree with your husband, it's well deserved.
    You are a wondeful example of an Army wife. You have touched so many lives and will continue to do so.

    ReplyDelete